[OM] Re: #122

Subject: [OM] Re: #122
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:53:07 +0100
Hi Fernando,

 I can't take much credit for spotting the pattern, farming here involves
tractor tracks through all crops and the tracks are everywhere:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Olympus/Brampton_Ash_04.htm

I was using a yellow filter because the crop was oilseed which has bright
yellow flowers and although they didn't feature much in this shot I left the
filter on thinking it wouldn't effect  much. I will monitor any further
comments with a view to boosting the contrast :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham