[OM] Re: [OT] Help dealing with another scumbag, please

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help dealing with another scumbag, please
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:52:49 -0600
As a seller there is a reason to wait on providing feedback. Just because
you got paid doesn't mean the transaction is successful. Both sides need to
be satisfied. I frequently wait until I get feedback from the buyer. If I
don't hear something several days after the package should have been
delivered I go ahead and offer the positive feedback. That frequently
results in feedback from the buyer. That are still a lot of people that do
not use the feedback system. I've had five people renege on purchase
agreements lately. That is really maddening.  /jmac