[OM] Re: [OT] Help dealing with another scumbag, please

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help dealing with another scumbag, please
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:13:26 -0700
Cc: <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Post a rebuttal to the feedback he left. I believe most buyers try to see
why there was a negative. Unfortunately many/most sellers will retaliate
with a lie if necessary when a negative is left against them. That's
probably why very few sellers have ratings less than 98%.

On the other hand, if you are happy with the product, why post a negative
even if the seller is a jerk. If you aren't really happy with the product
but doubt you would get your money back, then maybe leaving a negative is
appropriate.

-jeff