[OM] Re: OT Epoxy - follow-up

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Epoxy - follow-up
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:23:05 +1000
Well, I'd been doing some baking so put the epoxied adapter into the oven @
200C for about 30 min.  When I pulled it out the exposed epoxy flaked off
pretty easily with a sharp blade but the parts wouldn't separate so I used a
hammer and punch to help it along - worked well and the parts came apart
fairly easily.  I was able to scape off the remaining epoxy easily.  Part of
the 7mm Oly tube is now firmly epoxied to a Nikon M2 tube so I can mount
Nikon lenses on the OM bellows (also have another adapter I can use to put
OM lenses on a Nikon body).

...Wayne