[OM] Re: OT follow up on DVDs was WTB: grid screen

Subject: [OM] Re: OT follow up on DVDs was WTB: grid screen
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:33:43 -0300
Cc: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
on 19/04/2005 17:12, John Hermanson at omtech@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Isn't it more likely that it is blue ray DVD?
>
> John Hermanson
I don't know, John.
The guy over the counter seemed serious about their update meeting with
Verbatim.
He seemed serious when said the new product would be burned into Verbatim
drives only, at least for a while. We even began a short conversation about
propietary hardware & software.
As a detail, he said de drive would even be able to draw whatever you wanted
to, on its plastic surface.

And I was counting uruguayan cents to buy a new G4 Powerbook with
Superdrive... have some advantages living here, when jumping to the dark
side the E-11110 will have a telepatic interphase and waterproof ceramic
resistors ;^)

Fernando.