[OM] Re: Semi-off topic question about backup of e-1 digital files

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-off topic question about backup of e-1 digital files
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:14:26 +0100
I run an Iomaega 180Gb USB external drive for backup, Bill.  Child's play to
set it up with the supplied automatic backup software running every night.

I think it is important to have the backup drive physically separate from
the PC, and opting for USB means there are, essentially, no setup
challenges.

Cost was les than GBP100, I guess you should aim at around USD100!

--
Piers