[OM] Re: More on lens resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: More on lens resolution
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:55:49 +0200
sorry I was missing the point in that it was not that simple but I am
here to learn.

I now have the worry that I may leave going digital too late and the
camera bodies of the time are going to be so superior to my lenses that
they are useless. So maybe it would be better If I got an E-1 now :-)
and shoved it into storage for when my OM body goes to camera heaven.
(hmm  wonder if that one will work on the wife - doubt it but maybe
worth a try)

I momentarily wished for a DSLR last weekend as I was stuck with one
film and the ability to change iso when indoors at the zoo was suddenly
very appealing.