[OM] Re: re What's a Fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: re What's a Fang?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:16:02 +1200
Hi all,

The library URL seems to have changed.  I think this is it now:

Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System
http://www.thpl.org/

Anybody living in this area could go and call in person, if they have the time.

"Fang" is a genuine, if uncommon, surname in this part of Florida as far as I
can tell

Brian