[OM] Hand-cranked 35mm (No OM)

Subject: [OM] Hand-cranked 35mm (No OM)
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:21:37 -0700
http://homepage.mac.com/jackson.robert.rex/

The file "Cranky.mov" is a sample of my 35mm hand-cranking from a
couple of weeks ago. That's a Russian Konvas 1M (a copy of a French
Eclair Cameflex) with a 3-lens turrent (if I remember right I had a
28mm, 35mm and 50mm on it for the trip) hand-cranked at around 18 fps
shooting Kodak 5205 Vision 250D film on an overcast day (it rained all
week). This file is pretty compressed for the Internet, but you can get
an idea what the effect is. There's strobing and exposure variation
(much of it intentional -- I varied my cranking speeds a lot). Some of
you had asked to see how it turned out and I got the telecine back
Monday, so I thought I'd upload a little. I think this file is around
3.6 meg.