[OM] Re: OT Chapel photography & Windsor

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Chapel photography & Windsor
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:21:01 -0400
The condition of Windsor Castle is probably excellent as a result of the
fire a few years ago.  That did serious damage, but all is renovated
with remarkable skill.  I would suspect that the surrounding structures,
untouched by the fire, were also renovated or at least cleaned at that
time. Maybe some of the full time UK residents can comment.

London's air has changed dramatically since the 50s - no more "pea soup"
fogs.

Martin