[OM] Re: OT Chapel photography & Windsor

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Chapel photography & Windsor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:29:19 +0100
It was good Brian, although I saw only the highlights later.  Perhaps
all the sniping from the press and the chattering classes will stop now
(and all the bo**ocks about the Mugabe handshake during the Pope's
Requiem Mass).

We have had a clean-air policy in the UK for a fair while now you know
;-)  Coal has to be a certain sort to burn in your fire etc...

Chris
p.s. and Windsor was cleaned up around 10 years ago I think.cb