[OM] Re: #106

Subject: [OM] Re: #106
From: Doug <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 04:22:24 -0400
On Saturday April 9 2005 8:17 pm, you wrote:

> [snip]
>
> > It's great to see...
> > Graham just keeps on taking photographs and
> > presenting them to us.
>
> Absolutely.
> I wish I had the time and the eye Graham has to take photographs.
> But I like some of the OT topics too. I keep learning out of them.
>
> Congratulations once again.

I agree with everything Fernando says. It may inspire me to grab a camera and
go out to take picture today if the weather is agreeable. For the most part I
find the OT a way to make fellow list members real and not just a name on a
screen. We've had suprisingly few wars given the number of different subjects
that are discussed here. - Doug