[OM] Re: Digital 7-14 D. Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital 7-14 D. Zuiko
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:50:08 -0700
LOL

http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2005/waverley_st_807/index.htm
The exterior and the park were taken with the standard 14-54 zoom.

It took the sellers over a month of cleaning and moving to get it ready to
sell. The park picture was taken near the beginning. The original outside
photo was replaced recently.

The bedroom office is tiny. IRRC about 7' by 10'. On the other hand bedroom3
is reasonably sized but has a high ceiling making it look small. Looking at
the pictures I was surprised how the ultra wide completely screws up my
ability to judge distances and sizes. Most of the rooms are fairly small.
Possibly everyone of the interior shots shown were shot at 7mm.

The house is pretty old by California standards - built 1904 which is pretty
close to when downtown Palo Alto was planned and "built by Stanford". It's a
shame it doesn't have the original flooring. It's expected to sell over the
list price. There was apparently already an offer for $1.5M before the
property was ready to show. Today was the first day it was open. Easy walk
to downtown.

-jeff
I agree about cracks  ;-)