[OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors

Subject: [OM] Re: Efke/Adox was Safekeeping T20 TTL connectors
From: Rick Beckrich <rick_beckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 05:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hmmm...
Maybe my OM connectors shrunk, but they fit
very nicely in the transparent FUJI cannisters.

Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I don't have any T20 TTL connectors (yet) to store, but do tell
about the Efke 25. On what occasions do you shoot it, and why, and how
do you process it, what are its charms, etc., etc., etc. And, to be
totally on topic, what OMs are its hosts? :-)

Earl

Walt Wayman wrote:

>A while back the subject of how to store and keep from harm the TTL connectors
>for the T20 flashes came up here. It was noted by some who had tried that the
>little buggers won't fit inside a 35mm film can. That is so if you're talking
>about Kodak, Fuji, et al. However, they fit perfectly and snuggly inside an
>Efke film can, which is about 1-2mm larger in diameter. Since I occasionally
>shoot Efke 25 (f.k.a. Adox KB14), I have a few empty film cans I'll donate at
>the rate of one per customer to those who want one for storing their T20 TTL
>connector.
>
>Contact me off list and I'll send you one if the postage to your remote and/or
>exotic whereabouts isn't more than $1 US. Act quickly, because the supply is
>limited (5). Also, since I seldom feel so magnanimous, even this paltry
>gesture of generosity may dissolve back into my customary curmudgeony "...and
>the horse you rode in on" attitude by sundown. :-)
>
>Walt

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Messenger