[OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:09:44 -0400
The subscription doesn't need to be updated through NAV. There is a small file
called Catalog.LiveSubscribe that gets swapped out to a free one that extends
the
subscription to the year 2029. Maybe they're just not accepting the attempt to
RE-subscribe, even though the files are still being made & updated as they are
probably the same as what the newer versions use.

Larry