[OM] Re: Help with sick OM-4 :-(

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with sick OM-4 :-(
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:05:37 -0400
I'll second this based on my very limited experience.  I put a pair of
Maxell batteries into the 4T I just acquired.  Worked fine for 1 roll
+ 22 pix then refused to work - in the middle of an exposure.  My
battery tester shows they're only a bit reduced in function.

And yeah, I'll be keeping at least a pair of spares in the case.

FWIW/ScottGee1