[OM] Re: E-1, Black on Black firmware update screen

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, Black on Black firmware update screen
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:41:44 +0100
Bob was convinced that "little critters" operate his camera - sorry to
disillusion you Bob, but the camera operates by smoke and mirrors.
If you take off the lens you'll see the mirrors and if you ever let the smoke
escape from the circuit boards you can be sure that it'll stop working.
br
Jez

(Is FIREwire is the faster version of smoke?)