[OM] Re: A brief return to film

Subject: [OM] Re: A brief return to film
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:49:16 -0400
If it's a real photography class, I would think a digital camera would not
be allowed.  The used market has a lot to offer and that's the only way to
get a 2N at this point.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977