[OM] (OM) Sigma macro repair

Subject: [OM] (OM) Sigma macro repair
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:13:13 +1200
Hi Andrew,

I also have a Sigma 90 macro and like it a lot.

My local camera / lens repair-man is excellent and his costs are nothing
near (i.e. much less than) what you were quoted.  My guess is that all that is
wrong is a screw loose or something that trivial. In that case I'd expect his
fee to be about $20 USD.

If you are interested I can discuss this with him, and am prepared to act as
go-between.  Or also I can provide his contact details if you would like to
make direct contact with him.

It also should be possible to figure out in advance what the postal costs
would be for a specific package which could be re-used.

Cheers, Brian Swale
Christchurch, New Zealand.