[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:52:04 -0800
I just checked my old Leica Manual and it has a discussion of depth of
field. Calculation is VERY complex, three pages with double columns of
mathematical discussion with 5 separate equations plus labeled lens
diagrams. There is a separate section for its use in macro photography.

I will just push the preview button.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA