[OM] Re: 21mm F2 and 24mm f2 - worth the extra over the slower 21 and24

Subject: [OM] Re: 21mm F2 and 24mm f2 - worth the extra over the slower 21 and24 zuikos?
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:17:07 -0500
OTOH, I opted to mostly ignore the 21 and 28 and go with the 24 as my standard
wide angle.  I sold my 21/3.5.  The 24/2 that I have now better matches my view
of a wide angle and makes a nice pair with a 35 or 50.  I found that the 21 was
often too wide and the 28 didn't feel wide enough, or the 28 was too close to
my favorite, the 35.

Differnt strokes, huh?

Skip