[OM] Re: #086 #087

Subject: [OM] Re: #086 #087
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:58:17 -0000
Chuckle!

If spending the cash is an obstacle to trimming the shot, it seems to me
more than obvious that you *need* a 24mm shift.  That then solves both
problems - you spend even more cash, and you don't need to trim the shot!

"Sorted", as I believe one says.

BTW I got 404s from both links in your post.

--
Piers