[OM] #086 #087

Subject: [OM] #086 #087
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:52:41 -0000
"Nice looking island. When all your outdoor vistas are in colour, I might
even come visit. :-)"

Moose

Mindful of the fact that there are tourist dollars to be had from Moose I
offer a couple of shots of the church in todays' b&w shot :-)

I have been told, by someone with more photographic clout than me, that
cropping the bottom off this shot would improve it. I tend to agree but:
1. neither version will get a mention when they write the history of the
world.
2. I paid a lot of cash for the 21mm and I am too stubborn to crop the
results to a 35mm.

Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 21mm f2 : Agfa vista 200
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05086.htm

Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 55mm f1.2 : Agfa vista 200
http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05087.htm

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com