[OM] Re: Vignetting on digital 50-200

Subject: [OM] Re: Vignetting on digital 50-200
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:43:56 -0000
Vignetting?  Or light fall-off towards the corners of the image (remembering
that this was not at the 'widest' end of the zoom range)?  To my eye the
darkening is very smooth and subtle, uncharacteristic of lenshood-induced
vignetting.

Can you try with and without the hood to see if it makes a difference.

--
Piers