[OM] Re: Film suggestion

Subject: [OM] Re: Film suggestion
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:25:12 -0500
Thank you for your input. Turns out it was a very nice event....multiple
bands playing at the same, art exhibits, lots of drinking and dancing,
and spoken word readings all taking place at the same time on 5 floors
within the bldg. The lighting was good.... so I got away with using 400
speed film with the T-32 and basically my 35 - 70 f3.6 most of the time.
For the heck of it I tried the 200 F4 as well and a wide angle lens.
Essentially it was easy to access the stage area cuz they were just
local bands and there was so much going on at one time that people kept
moving along.

Thanks again.

- Ali