[OM] Re: Film suggestion

Subject: [OM] Re: Film suggestion
From: Greg Chapman <gchapman1965@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:06:29 -0500
A few years ago I shot several concerts with my OM4T and a Tamron 300mm 2.8
and a monopod. I used 400 speed film and generally got very good results.
The rapidly changing stage lighting caused a few surprises, but over all
400 worked good for me. The OM4T's spot meter and fast fingers was the key.

Greg