[OM] Re: Eyecup(s) for 4T?

Subject: [OM] Re: Eyecup(s) for 4T?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:24:52 +0000
There are 2 types Scott: the earlier sort is round with a wide
rubber/poly rim and a lens holder which screws out to allow you to
insert your own lens.  I have 2 of these, one for my OM1N and one for
my 2SP, both with lenses made for me in Germany or Holland; the newer
one is generally rectangular in shape and comes with the correction
lens built-in as I understand it.  Its shape allows you to open the
back of the camera without removing it.  I have one of these on  my
OM4, without correction lens as the viewfinder correction is sufficient
for me.  I prefer the older sort for its appearance and style; it seems
to suit the hood on the front of the camera ;-)

Chris