[OM] Re: New member

Subject: [OM] Re: New member
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:30:00 -0500
The whole of central Illinois is pretty much like that.  Yet... U of I
is where I first saw Ansel Adams prints, and used to frequent Helix as
they had relatively good prices on photo gear.  Seems there was an
acceptable deli or cafe next door at the time, but this was back in the
late 70s early 80s.  Prairie landscapes can be both a challenge and very
satisfying when captured well.  I have a b&w shot made near Bloomington
that I rather liked; if I could find the negative I'd print it up again,
tho' it's Zeiss/Rollei rather than Zuiko/OM.

Earl