[OM] Re: OM1n with brown leather, OM2 dressed in daffodil yellow, and po

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1n with brown leather, OM2 dressed in daffodil yellow, and pos...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:27:40 EST

In a message dated 3/18/2005 9:16:52 PM Central Standard Time,
macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

These  colored covers you see are third-party offerings, I'd offer
a link but it  seems to have gotten lost.

Morgan Sparks of cameraleather.com is the provider for most of us.   Nice
selection, good guy and reasonable prices.  Oh, did I mention an OM  user also.

Pretty good combination.  My Sparks special is a red ring  marked lizard on an
OM 2S.  Only my favorite body.  Check out his  site.  Bill Barber