[OM] Re: OT Another *Bay question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Another *Bay question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:51:08 -0000
And what I remember about my professor of marketing is the day he stood
before a class of 100 wearing one brown shoe ... And one black shoe.

Regrettably* I don't remember anything else quite as clearly - but there is
a lesson well learned.

--
Piers

* "Regrettably" as he has recently been described thusly "Regarded as one of
the world's top marketing scientists, his work on describing the patterns of
brand loyalty is taken as key to understanding the way in which people make
purchase choices."  Maybe I could have applied his teachings to my
challenges on the auction site? Too late, too late.