[OM] Re: OT Mama Mamiya! Sophia and me!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Mama Mamiya! Sophia and me!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:48:41 +0000
Well, of course!  And your point is?   I'm a country boy and have never made a
secret of it.  A couple of lines of Bob Dylan's lyrics seem to be written just
for me and have become my anthem, and some day, if my wife follows my
instructions, my epitaph:

"I was raised in the country; I been workin' in the town.
I been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down."

Walt, who many years ago worked at the same TV station, shot pool and drank
beer very often with Archie Campbell.  You can look it up.

http://www.rissystreasures.com/archie.htm

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --