[OM] Re: New and improved - Re: Re: First day out with the E-1 and 11-22

Subject: [OM] Re: New and improved - Re: Re: First day out with the E-1 and 11-22
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:56:23 -0800
Barry B. Bean wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:29:06 -0800, Moose wrote:
>

>>Unfortunately, the images are about the
>>size of old Airmail stamps on my screen, so some of the detail escapes me.
>>

>Good point - I picked a different template and re-uploaded the site. While its
>a little slower to load for slow connections, you should be able to pick out
>more detail

Much nicer! Now I can enjoy them properly

>>Are you sure you want so many images of things falling apart, rusting away,
>>even if doing so rather artistically, on the old company web site?  :-)
>>

>You ever been to Peach Orchard?

Nope, but I"ve been other places with falling down barns and slowly
disintegrating vehicles on-site. You did see the smiley, right?  Even
here in left coast Berkeley, there is a house with an engine from an
Audi 4000 with a blown bottom end gently rusting next to the garage. One
of these days I'll figure out how to get rid of it and its little
friends. :-)

Moose