[OM] Re: First day out with the E-1 and 11-22

Subject: [OM] Re: First day out with the E-1 and 11-22
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 06:57:54 +0000
LOL!

I was thinking that it was all a bit dusty and brown until I got to the
old dragging implement and the ones with the weld lines and it started
to get interesting.  I particularly like the old blue lorry and I think
that it is ripe for a bit of the "Velvia treatment" ;-)

The initial shots suffer from a lack of depth of field Barry, in my
every-so-humble opinion.  I was expecting focus from my nose to the far
horizon ... ;-)

On a more serious note, what do you think of the handling of the 11-22?
  It looks like a large beast to me.

Chris