[OM] Re: REAL photographers buying E-1 and "Bean Effect"

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers buying E-1 and "Bean Effect"
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:26:18 EST

In a message dated 3/15/2005 6:42:44 PM Central Standard Time,
GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx writes:

Has  anybody ever had a reverse Fang besides me?

Yes, all of us who bought OM gear 2 or 3 years ago, but guess what it is
still some of the finest 35mm gear made.  It is a little like my investment
portfolio . . . I wasn't planning on selling it (well, until I ordered that
lens
for my e-1, I wasn't).  Cameras are toys with which we make images and some
make a living with them.  Bill Barber