[OM] Re: REAL photographers buying E-1 and "Bean Effect"

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers buying E-1 and "Bean Effect"
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:42:11 EST

In a message dated 3/15/2005 6:02:34 PM Central Standard Time,
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm also  certain that when the E-<1 comes out and I buy one, both bodies
will  immediately drop in price. So you could simply watch this space and buy
one
of
them a week or 10 days after I buy my next  body.

I've resisted buying an E 1 for this very reason. Now I'm afraid  to buy an E
-<1 for the same reason. I guess I'll never buy a digital camera.  And also,
in the past week or so, there was all of this "what's the best Fang"  talk.
Has anybody ever had a reverse Fang besides me?

Gary Faulkenberry