[OM] Re: REAL photographers buying E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers buying E-1
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:01:09 -0600
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:23:46 -0800 (PST), AG Schnozz wrote:

>I'm a serious tightwad here, so if anybody has recommendations
>as to the location of lesser expensive E-1s (refurb, etc) I'm
>all ears.

The price HAS dropped $200+ (apparently in honor of the fact that I bought mine
a week prior to the price decrease), and there's a rebate until June 30...

I'm also certain that when the E-<1 comes out and I buy one, both bodies will
immediately drop in price. So you could simply watch this space and buy one of
them a week or 10 days after I buy my next body.

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company