[OM] Olympus E20n value

Subject: [OM] Olympus E20n value
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:47:43 -0500
OK, OK, I haven't been around for awhile and now I ask for a favor :)

I have been a faithful lurker, but have, gasp, gone over to the dark side
(take your pick, digital, Nikon, shorts in the winter).

I still, of course, have my trusty OM-1 and OM-2 from the 70s and will have
them forever.  Just inherited my Dad's RD too.

So, back to the point. I have a mint condition, barely used E20n.  All  the
accessories are still with it and in the original box.  No other addons
(converters, ete.)

Any idea what it is worth?  I'm considering selling it, and some of my newer
stuff, to, cough, cough, upgrade my digital body.

Hope everything is well with everyone!

Tom