[OM] Re: Unable to unsubscribe

From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:37:02 +0100
Here's the solution that seemed to work.

Jim was subscribed with an address which ended by @gte.net. -- notice
the trailing "."? Well, I didn't, and so all unsubscription attempts
were of "@gte.net" -- notice the absent trailing "." -- and failed
miserably.

After lots of head-scratching, I actually saw what I so blatantly was
missing, and added the trailing "." -- now, at least, the listserver
didn't complain that Jim wasn't subscribed when I tried to unsubscribe
him.

I'll go beat myself up with something cheap and heavy, for not having
caught on to this sooner.....

Apologies for being so dense ;(

The List Mum