[OM] Re: OM-10 and false shutter speeds

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-10 and false shutter speeds
From: orava@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:33:33 +0200 (EET)

> > As for the glue, what type of glue was it?  some examples are:  super
> > (crazy) glue, contact cement, rubber cement, epoxy... Some have
> > solvents, others are basically permanent, at least within the safe
> > limits of the material it is attached to...

Yep, the glue was cyanoacrylate and the solvent is acetone (thanks Pierce for
your email givin me that tip). I already managed to remove the adapter using wy
wifes nail polish remover!

I tested how the other manual adapter works with my OM-10 and found out that the
problem remains... Every now and then the shutter closes after a significantly
longer time than it should... I've got to look for those writings about oily
magnetic...

Olli