[OM] Re: US slide printing labs?

Subject: [OM] Re: US slide printing labs?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:10:15 EST

In a message dated 3/10/2005 12:31:27 AM Central Standard Time,
jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am  looking for either a good mail-order lab or a good lab
in the  Seattle/Puget Sound area to enlargements from slides

I don't have it at my finger tips and I haven't used them, however there is
a lab that several friends use that I think is in the Denver area.  The
advertise in the national magazines and somewhere in the stacks I have their
catalog.  If this doesn't jog someone else's memory, I'll get the backhoe
started
up and see if I can't dig up the information for you.  I've seen  their work
and found it to be satisfactory.    Bill  Barber