[OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?
From: "Lars Bundesen" <larsbundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 23:21:49 +0100
Hi,

Regarding 40 mm lenses, another good fang I had was buying an OM body and
some lenses, including a 40 mm, selling the other stuff for what I gave for
the whole set, thus having the 40 mm for free.
This was some years ago. Alas, things like this is not posssible here in
Denmark anymore, as the Olympus market is almost dead. Very rarely is
something of interest on the market - except in a few photo shops where they
(unfortunately) know the prices.

Lars