[OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?

Subject: [OM] Re: Just for fun: What's your best fang?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:30:57 +0000
The like-new silver OM-1n and 50/1.8 silver-nose Zuiko pictured in my TOPE 21,
along with a 135/2.8, a fungus-infested 200/4 (now MIA), three focus screens in
cases, a camera case, box with OM-1n instruction manual, and a couple of
filters, all for $55.

While it may not be qualified for Fangdon, I just scored via snipe a 50/4.5
Mamiya-Sekor C wide angle lens, with front and rear caps, alleged to be in
excellent condition, for $177.50.  At KEH, the prices range from $399 for
bargain condition to $546 for excellent.  The RB67 stuff just keeps on coming.
:-)

For those who may not be familiar with MF gear, a 50mm lens on a 6x7 camera is
equivalent to a 25mm lens on 35mm.  Always happy to pass along some useless
information.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from