[OM] Back gardens, was OT Shooting the dead

Subject: [OM] Back gardens, was OT Shooting the dead
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 06:33:51 +0000
Sounds idyllic, that availability of space.  I can do the "old" bit as
our house, a former pub called the Three Horseshoes, was built in the
1750s and still has the wattle and daub wall in at least one place.  It
has an old barn for an annex and guest house, but only one third of an
acre and the neighbours would not welcome stray shots ... ;-)

Here's a shot of the house, taken in 1997 using Sensia and some ghastly
grad filter.  I think that I was tired of washed out or boring skies
and decided to go radical with the colouring.  I was also about to head
off to Germany for 3 years and I suppose that I was going to miss the
place ...

http://www.threeshoes.co.uk/temp/3Horseshoes_ipsum.htm

Chris