[OM] Re: Digital Picture Storage, was Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Picture Storage, was Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:06:01 -0800
After that brief experiment with the Belkin reader(The Apple Store
kindly took it back) I got a FlashTrax. It works very well. Although
the LCD is large, it is not pretty. However, it is a bit of added
reassurance that the picture got recorded without corruption. The new
Epson P-2000 looks very nice with a super display, although I kind of
like the protective lid on the Flashtrax. I kind of think there are too
many functions in many devices. Maybe a music player should be just
that. Sony just announced a miniDisk player with a camera! No wonder
they replaced their CEO.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA