[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:07:01 -0600

On 7 Mar 2005 at 10:32, Winsor Crosby wrote:

> Huh? It is a hard disk music player which it does without expensive
> add ons.

Right.  Exactly what expensive add-ons do you need?  I took mine out of
the box, plugged the cable into my Mac, transferred 10Gb of songs, and
away I went.  Same with my wife's.  There are things you can add like car-
stereo adapters or fm transmitters, but to use it for its intended use, you
take it out of the box, plug it in, and play.

Paul Braun, director
"One Night Jam" acoustic music series
Chicago Street Theatre
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich" -- Warren Zevon
"At Microsoft, Quality is Job, oh, I dunno......maybe 7 or 8?"