[OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:59:23 -0800
A bigger sensor should give you more dynamic range, as you say. Some
DSLRs give you about 1 stop more dynamic range than slide film, but do
not approach the range of color negative film. Initial reports on the
Fuji S3 Pro with its special sensor design for wider dynamic range may
equal color negative. Early to tell for certain. If your camera will do
it you might want to use exposure bracketing to get the exact exposure
needed for a perfect print.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA