[OM] Too late for the Tope

Subject: [OM] Too late for the Tope
From: Chris Savage <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 16:30:06 +0000
Two things came last week. Winter finally arrived and I got a new OM2SP
courtesy of Tom Fenwick (thanks, Tom).

I tried to take the OM2 over Muggleswick Common, which soars to a
towering 476m, but a farmer just outside Edmundbyers, scoffing at my
puny Honda Civic, flagged me down and told me to turn around or spend a
day or two up there. I turned around and parked up on the other side of
Edmundbyers. 15m from the car boot (trunk) I was rewarded with this:

http://www.pbase.com/image/40446552

Showing what a fine machine the 2SP is even in the hands of a rank
amateur. Too late for Tope 21, I could have saved it for Tope 22 but
have something else in mind for that.

Scene of crime: http://snipurl.com/d8ux