[OM] (2) SR44 vs (1) CR1/3N in OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] (2) SR44 vs (1) CR1/3N in OM-4Ti
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:53:49 -0800
Just went to replace the batteries for the first time in my newish-to-me
OM-4Ti, with the specified (2) SR44's, and found (1) CR1/3N inside. Hmm! The
discussions I've found so far on the difference don't cover lithium cells.
Anyone know if one way or the other makes a difference? I tend to favor
lithium cells in all my other cameras, since they're supposed to last
longer, but I don't actually know what the voltage decay characteristics
are.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Harrison
Seattle (not anywhere near Husky Stadium....)