[OM] Re: No digital for me! And a Question.

Subject: [OM] Re: No digital for me! And a Question.
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:32:22 +1100
Congrats on your RB67 purchase Walt, aren't they a big MF?  And in this
instance MF does not stand for Medium Format...  ;-)

Kodacolor II film was manufactured between 1973 and 1984.

I found this interesting, this guy found an old roll of Kodacolor II in a
Graflex back and had it developed. He used PS to restore the images and got
an impressive result consider how the negs looked.
http://www.c-f-systems.com/Oldfilms.html

Andrew McPhee
<who one day wants to own a Pent*x 67 outfit>