[OM] Re: Interesting New Look at Smaller Sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting New Look at Smaller Sensor
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:36:32 -0000
Thanks for that pointer Winsor!

I have previously found Rørslett's site to be interesting from several
points of view (UV, IR, lens surgery etc) but I was glad for the reason to
go look again, both at the review (which I found both thoughtful and thought
provoking) and at his latest insightful experiments in macro photography -
http://www.naturfotograf.com/roll_your_own_lens.html (look at the two
examples).

I am just glad that we don't here have vociferous supporters of either of
the bodies he tested - else we would be seeing the reality of
signal-to-noise ratios in a completely different sense.

--
Piers